Leading the industry means following only the imagination of its originators…
A Financial Planner Referral Program for First Position Commercial Mortgage Notes
We are pleased that you have decided to work with Woodbridge and refer us to your Associates who are interested in learning about our exceptional, alternative financial products. Registered Investment advisors, Financial Planners, Insurance and Annuity Agents and any other type of fiduciary. Whether it’s to compliment an existing portfolio or to establish a new one, we know that our short-term products offer the safer and higher yields that are attractive financially to agents and clients alike. Isn’t it time to pass-on the good news and earn residual income in the process?
We’d like to invite you to share Woodbridge’s most popular product, our “First Position Commercial Mortgage” (FPCM) Notes with your Associates. The demand for this product is growing, you can position yourself as a referral source and earn residual income for every sale your referred network produces – every quarter!
WHO DOES NOT QUALIFY:
- If the person you are referring works for the same company as you in any capacity; they do not qualify, and your application will be rejected.
- If the person you are referring has the same business address as you; they do not qualify, and your application will be rejected.
APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS:NOTE: All PIO’s submitted must be completed in their entirety in accordance with the below instructions or they will be rejected.
- Please be advised that the COMPANY NAME is a required field. Any submitted PIO applications that do not indicate a COMPANY NAME OR ALTERNATIVELY, A BUSINESS WEB ADDRESS, and are not accompanied by one of the below acceptable forms of business identification will be rejected.
- If the person you are referring is an Independent Agent per se, and does not have a formal COMPANY NAME OR BUSINESS WEB ADDRESS, you must provide verification of their business by providing us one of the following: • BUSINESS CARD (copy)
- All PIO’s for those who do not complete a funded deal within a year of submission will expire, and you will be required to resubmit a new one for them in order to receive override on any future deals.
- If you are referring several Brokers/FP’s who will all be paid under your business or entity name, you will be required to submit a PIO for each broker under your umbrella. It is not enough that they are protected by you in our database. There must be an Actual PIO submitted for each individual.
• BUSINESS WEB ADDRESS
• BUSINESS LICENSE (copy)
As we are aware, not all Brokers/FP’s use the website for PIO submissions; please be advised, if you are completing the PIO form manually, and submitting directly to your WB Consultant via email, the same above rules apply.
The Pass It ON Program – Here's How It Works
- Submit a pass-it-on application introducing us to your referral. Review it carefully and provide a complete application for approval.
- Once the application is approved, your referral is welcomed and linked to you. Although independent and working directly with Woodbridge, you will receive an override bonus on their total funded sales.
- Every quarter, you will earn an override bonus check of 25bps* of the total aggregate of your referral(s) total funded FPCM sales for that quarter.
1-2-3, it’s that easy!
* 25bps = 0.25%
Note: No securities or insurance license is required.